Atal Pension Yojana:
Mr. Arun Jaitley the Indian Finance Minister announced the Atal Pension Yojana and already 11% of the Indian people have already subscribed themselves under the plan. The major objective of the Atal Pension Yojana has been to provide a pension to the retired section of the population. The pension amount of this yojana is of the different amount from Rs 1000, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, and Rs 4000 up to Rs 5000 per month once the person has retired. To encourage the masses to apply for this scheme, the government has also mentioned a bonus contribution to the subscribers who have the APY account. The government will contribute this sum to their pension account of 5 years.
Important Facts about the Atal Pension Yojana:
Here are some important facts that you should be aware of the Atal Pension Yojana.
- The interested individuals will have to maintain a minimum balance in their respective bank account.
- To contribute in the pension scheme, the amount will be debited from your account automatically.
- The pension scheme can be closed before reaching the age of 60 years.
- In case of death or any chronic disease of the contributor, the full amount will be deposited back.
- If the premium is not paid in time, then Re.1 will be deducted for every Rs.100.
- The monthly contribution can be fixed or increased at any time by visiting the respective bank.
Eligibility Applying for Atal Pension Yojana:
Here are the important eligibility criteria to apply for the Atal Pension Yojana.
- You will be required to have an active and valid bank account.
- The candidate’s bank account will be required to be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Anyone who is interested to apply for the Atal Pension Yojana should have the minimum age of 18 years and up to a maximum of 40 years.
- The minimum contribution period for the Atal Pension Yojana is 20 years.
How to Apply For Atal Pension Yojana?
By following these steps one can easily apply for the Atal Pension Yojana.
- All Indian nationalized banks provide the people with Atal Pension Yojana scheme.
- The Atal Pension Yojana Application forms are easily available online or at the banks as well.
- One can easily download the application form from the official website.
- The pension applications forms are currently available in these major Indian languages- English, Bangla, Hindi, Kannada, Odia, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- After the form has been filled correctly and you will need to submit it to your respective bank.
- With the Application form, you will also be required to submit a Xerox of your Aadhar card.
- Once the process has been approved, you will get the message confirming your actions.
Apply Atal Pension Yojana Online – https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/scheme-details
Download Atal Pension Yojana Application Form – https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/scheme-details
So here are the important steps and points which you should keep in mind when you are interested to apply for the Atal Pension Yojana. It is a really beneficial opportunity for those who want to secure their life after retirement. This scheme is easy to apply for and does not involve any major costs.