- Xiaomi Mi 11 is expected to launch on March 9, 2021 becoming one of the most advantageous phones to hold Snapdragon 888 with an advanced refreshing design with that of Mi 10 comparatively.
- Admirers can go forward to purchase this set for three impressive advantages namely, the amazing quad camera setup, qualifying RAM, and its powerful battery with 55W v4.0 Quick Charging and Wireless Charging Technology.
- According to the verdict’s opinion poll, Xiaomi Mi 11 is considered a gamer’s paradise because of its Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and HDR level graphics teamed with desktop levelled capabilities.
- The price of this particular set is expected to be around 65,790 Indian Rupees that makes an expectancy to launch on March 09, 2021 in Indian market. This is 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage base variant of Xiaomi Mi 11 which is expected to be available in Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue, Frost White Color.
- In addition to these attractive features, the internal important feature includes the chipset upgrade, the Mi 11 brings a bigger OLED display that has higher resolution (QHD+) and refresh rate (120Hz), along with HDR10+ support. The advertised peak brightness is an impressive 1500 nits. Of course, we will make sure to test that in our review.
- The camera hardware is largely the same with the only change being the aperture. For some reason, the Mi 11 adopts a smaller f/1.9 aperture on its 108MP camera. The ultrawide unit is still 13MP f/2.4, while the macro camera has been upgraded to 5MP f/2.4. The selfie shooter still has a 20MP sensor.
- A small decrease is seen in the set on its battery capacity from 4,780 mAh down to 4,600 mAh but significantly bumping up with the charging speeds.
- As for the design, at first glance, there’s almost no way to distinguish the Mi 11 from the Mi 10 when looking at them from the front but the rear camera island has been totally revamped. Now instead of a simple vertical stack, the three cameras are arranged in a complex, oval module.
- Lastly, the Mi 11 comes with Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 12 out of the box based on Android 11 and the improved under-display fingerprint reader can now measure your heart rate too.
|Android version||Android v11|
|Supporting Network||5G: Supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available 2G: Available|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Rear Camera||108 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||20 MP|
|Date of the launch||March 9, 2021 (Expected)|
|Operating System||Android v11|
|SIM Slot||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano|
|Network Compatibility||5G, 4G, 3G, 2G|
|Networks currently active in India||4G, 3G, 2G.|
|Colours||Midnight Gray, Horizon Blue, Frost White|
|Screen Size||6.81 inches (17.3 cm)|
|Screen resolution||1440 x 3200 pixels|
|Bezel-less display||Yes, with punch-hole display|
|Pixel Density||515 ppi|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Touch Screen||Yes, with capacitive touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio (Calculated)||91.35%|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Processor||Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 680 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 680 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 680)|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Resolution||108 MP f/1.85, Wide Angle Primary Camera(26 mm focal length, 1.33″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size)13 MP f/2.4, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera5 MP f/2.4, Macro Camera|
|Autofocus||Yes, with phase detection|
|Optical Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Flash||Yes, Dual LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||12000×9000 Pixels|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording||7680×4320 @ 24 fps, 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps, 1280×720 @ 120 fps|
|Resolution||20 MP f/2.4, Wide Angle Primary Camera (27 mm focal length, 3.4″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size)|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps|
|Quick Charging||Quick, v4.0, 55W: 100 % in 45 minutes|
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY:
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||5G supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|SIM 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 2100(band 34) / 1900(band 39) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 700(band 17) / 850(band 18) / 850(band 19) / 850(band 26) 3G Bands:UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands:GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE:Available|
|SIM 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 2100(band 34) / 1900(band 39) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) / 900(band 8) / 1900(band 2) / 1700(band 4) / 850(band 5) / 700(band 17) / 850(band 18) / 850(band 19) / 850(band 26) 3G Bands:UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands:GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE:Available|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||yes, with A-GPS, Glonass|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
MULTIMEDIA AND OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES:
|Audio Jack||USB Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||On-screen|
|Fingerprint Sensor Type||Optical|
|Heart Rate Monitor||yes|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
MAJOR PRESENT COMPETITORS of Xiaomi Mi 11:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro- Rs. 51,490/-
- Xiaomi Mi 10i- Rs. 21,999/-
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro- Rs. 39,999/-
- OnePlus 8T- Rs. 42999/-
- OnePlus 9 Pro- Rs. 51999/-
- OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G- Rs. 35848/-
What makes these models a primitive competitor, the following reasons are:
|Faster processor||Single core 3.1 GHz|
|More RAM capacity||12 GB|
|Higher battery capacity||More than 4600 mAH|