How to Apply Grievance Request Online at Dharani?
The Government of Telangana State through Integrated Land Records Management System Dharani offering online Grievance services. By using this service you can register land related Grievances online. The nature of Grievances includes issue of encumbrance certificate both through computer and manual, Registration of Marriages, Registration of Society’s & Firms, Inspection of Notary Records, Registration of Documents, issue of Market Value, land encroachment issues, inam/tenancy issues, land acquisition related issues, survey related issues, corrections in present year issues, deeds, issuance of old records, mutation, legal assistance etc.
- Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Select Grievance option from the main menu.
- Grievance request online window will be displayed.
- Enter the applicant name, father name, select gender.
- Now enter the email id and complete address.
- Now select the nature of grievance from the list.
- Select the department.
- Now upload the file ( file size should be a maximum of 2 MB)
- Now enter the grievance description.
- Select the type of property.
- Select the District from the list of districts.
- Select the Division from the list of divisions.
- Select the Mandal from the list of Mandals.
- Select the village from the list villages displayed.
- Now select the survey number or sub division number.
- Now enter your mobile number and click the Get OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP to apply grievance request online.
Land Grievance request online – https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/