Form 4 – Driving License Application Form issued by the RTO, In almost all the States and the Union Territories the Driving License application is referred as Form 4. Here in this article we are providing Form 4 Driving License Application Form, you can download Form 4 application form and apply for the Driving License or you can even fill it online and take the print. Form 4 application is valid in all the States and Union Territories applying for driving license.Driving License Form 4 Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill Driving License Application Form 4 Online & Offline?
The Government of India has computerized almost all the RTO’s present in India. Driving License can be applied by online and offline depending on your convenience. If you are planning for online then you should be ready with your Learning License, age proof, address proof and recent passport size photo scanned copies and should be able to pay the driving License fees online. If you are planning in person at RTO then you should take a xerox copies of Learning License, age proof, address proof documents and a recent passport size photo.
- Driving license application form 4 contains 24 fields
- Before filling the application form tick the class of driving license you are applying for.
- Then enter your name and your father name or husband name.
- Enter your Permanent Address.
- Enter your Temporary Address.
- Enter the duration of stay at the address you mentioned.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your place of birth.
- Enter your educational qualifications.
- Enter your identification marks.
- Enter your blood group.
- Enter your driving license number if previously if you are having one other wise mention ‘”no”.
- Now enter your driving test details in the 16th field.
- Now tick the enclosures or supporting documents which you are going to attach with the application form.
- Now enter the fees you have paid for the driving license.
- Affix the recent passport size photo in the photo box
- After entering all the details now check the details you have entered and sign the application with date and mention the complete address.
- Now attach your valid learning license xerox copy, age proof document xerox copy, address proof document xerox copy, fees receipt, and your drive test report xerox copy to the application form and submit the form at the driving license counter.
Documents Required Applying for Driving License Online & Offline:
The only difference while applying driving license online & offline is while applying online you should be ready with the below mentioned documents scanned copies and while applying offline you should be ready with the xerox copies.
- Valid Learning License.
- Age proof document.
- Address proof document.