Before Applying for the Driving License one should be aware that one must possess a valid learning license issued by the Regional transport office. The RTO issued Learning License is valid for 6 months but one can apply for the driving license exactly after one month.
Driving License Requirements:
- Valid Learning License.
- Age proof document.
- Address proof document.
How to Apply Driving License online?
- Visit the Sarathi portal.
- Select Apply Driving license or DL online option.
- Driving License Online application form will be displayed.
- Fill the application form and upload the age proof and address proof documents.
- After uploading the certificates, download and print your application form.
- Take your Driving License application form along with original age proof document, Address proof document, passport size photos and learning license to the RTO office.
- Submit the application form and pay the driving license fees to attend the driving license test.
- You must pass the Driving License Test to earn the Driving License.
- If you pass the driving license test, you can expect the Driving License within in a couple of days.
Driving License Apply Online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.do