How to Apply Duplicate Driving License Online?
You can apply for a duplicate driving license when it is lost or damaged or stolen etc. Now you can apply for a duplicate license online by visiting the national driving license portal. But to apply the duplicate license one should have at least the xerox copy of old driving license or the driving license number.
Duplicate Driving License requirements:
- Complete the Online Renewal Application Form.
- Submit a Medical certificate.
- Existing Driving License Xerox copy.
- 3 recent Passport size photos.
- Prescribed Fees.
Duplicate License Online Apply Process:
- Visit Sarathi official portal.
- Click on the services on Driving LicenseOption.
- Driving License Services window will be displayed.
- Select Renewal of DL option and click on continue.
- Application for services on driving license window will be displayed.
- Fill the application and click the proceed button to pay the fees.
Duplicate Driving License online – https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.do
How to Get a Duplicate Driving License at the RTO?
- Visit the Regional Transport Office in person along with the driving license Xerox copy and latest photos.
- Take the Duplicate Driving License ApplicationForm from the RTO.
- Complete the Duplicate Driving License Application Form, paste your recent passport size photo (3 Passport size photos are required applying for Duplicate License).
- Attach your Driving License Xerox copy to the duplicateDriving License application form and submit.
- Pay the fees, after the fees payment you will get a coupon or receipt which consists of your Application number and the date of issue.
- Visit the RTO on the day which was allotted to you to collect your duplicate driving License.
Duplicate License Application Form Download -https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice13/stateSelection.do