PF Registration/ Declaration Form 11 Application:
The Indian Employees Provident Fund Organization EPFO offers this Form 11 application form which should be submitted by the employee during his/her employment in an establishment or company or factory in which EPF & EPS schemes are applicable. Through this article we are providing Form 11 Application Form you can download to submit or you can even fill the online Form11 Application Form and take the print.EPF Form 11 PF Registration Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill EPF Form 11 Online & Offline for PF Registration?
EPF Form 11 application form which should be submitted by the employee during his/her employment in an establishment or company or factory in which EPF & EPS schemes are applicable
- EPF Form 11 Registration or Declaration Claim Form consists of 11 fields which are mandatory to fill by the applicant at the time of applying for PF registration.
- Enter your name in capital letters.
- Enter your Father name or Spouse’s name.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter Your Gender.
- Enter your Marital Status.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your Email id.
- If you were a PF account holder earlier tick yes otherwise tick no.
- If yes then enter your Universal Account Number UAN.
- Enter your previous PF account number.
- Enter the date of leaving from the previous establishment.
- Enter the scheme certificate number.
- Enter the PPO order (Pension Payment Order).
- Tick yes if you are a International worker otherwise no.
- If yes then mention your country of origin.
- Enter your Passport number.
- Attach the self-attested KYC documents.
- Enter your Bank Account number.
- Enter your Aadhar number.
- Enter your Pan card Number.
- After entering the above details sign the Form 11 registration form and take the signature of the present establishment to apply for the PF Registration.