The EPFO India Employees Provident Fund Organization of India provides different type of EPF claim forms depending on the requirement of the EPF account holders one of them is FORM 19 which is also called as Composite claim form. There are three different EPF composite claim forms they are Form 19 for Aadhar card holders, Form 19 for Non Aadhar card EPF account holders and Form 20. Form 19 is a composite claim form which is provided by the EPFO to claim the EPF funds for partial withdrawal, and for the final Claim of PF of the EPF account holders who have not linked their Aadhar to the EPF account. Through this article we are providing Form 19 you can download the Form 19 to apply for the claim of EPF returns at the EPF office nearby you for partial withdrawal or for final withdrawal of pf or you can even fill the online Form 19 Non Aadhar application form and take the print applying for the EPF claim.EPF Composite Claim Form 19 Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill EPF Form 19 Composite Claim Form Online & Offline?
EPF Composite Claim Form 19 for Non Aadhar is a PF claim which is used to claim the PF funds for Partial withdrawal and for the EPF final Claim.
- EPF Composite Claim Form 19 consists of 12 fields which are mandatory to fill by the applicant at the time of applying for partial or complete withdrawal of EPF funds.
- Tick the right option whether you are applying for PF final settlement or Pension Withdrawal benefits or PF non Refundable Advance.
- Enter your name in capital letters.
- Enter your Father name or Husband name.
- Enter your Universal Account Number UAN.
- Enter your Aadhar number if it is allotted.
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Enter the date of joining the company or factory or establishment.
- Enter the date of leaving the service.
- Enter your Pan card number.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter the bank account details or attach a cancelled cheque.
- Enter the bank name, Bank address, Branch name, and IFSC code.
- Enter your full postal address.
- After entering all the details check once and sign the application form with date.