Voter id Form 18 can be used for the inclusion of name in the electoral roll for a graduates constituency of state legislative council. Depending on the eligibility the person name can be included in the graduates electoral roll by using the Form 18, which enables the holder to cast his/her vote in the Legislative Council Elections.Form 18 Sample Form PDF:
How to Fill Form 18 to claim for inclusion of name in electoral roll in Graduates Constituency Online & Offline?
The Election Commission of India offers Form 18 application form to claim or to apply for the inclusion of name in the electoral roll for a Graduates Constituency’. Form 18 contains 4 parts, they are applicant details, applicant voter id details, applicant graduation details, uploading the scanned supporting documents, and declaration part. You can fill or complete the Form 18 application form online or you can download the Form 18 in printable PDF format and fill it.
- First enter your details like name, surname, father name, gender, etc.
- Now enter your voter id details.
- Enter your Graduation details.
- Upload the scanned document of your Graduation certificate to prove that you are a graduate. ( The scanned documents maximum size should be 2MB and the allowed formats are jpg, png, bmp, jpeg).
- The last part of the application is declaration part, complete the declaration part, mention the date and place.
- Now if you are applying online then click the submit button. If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and attach your graduation certificate photo copy and submit the application form.
Documents Required Applying for inclusion of name in Electoral Roll for Graduates Constituency: