Standing in long queues and missing the metro while recharging your metro card or purchasing the ticket no need to that anymore cause if you have a metro card you can recharge the metro card online via Paytm.
How to Recharge a Metro Card Online?
- Open the Paytm app in your smartphone.
- Select metro in the Paytm app.
- You will be directed to the online metro window which contains the Metro’s list.
- Select the Metro where you want to recharge.
- Upon selecting the Metro you will be directed to the selected Metro smart card recharge window.
- Enter your Metro card number and select or enter the amount you want to recharge and tap the proceed button.
- Now you will be directed to the Paytm offers window where you can select the best offer provided by the Paytm.
- After selecting the offer, tap on the proceed to pay button.
- It will lead you to the payment window where you can make the payment either through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or BHIM UPI.
- Select the mode of payment from the given four options for example if you select the Debit Card option then it will ask you to enter card number, validity and CVV.
- Enter the card number, validity of the card and CVV.
- After entering the details, click the make payment button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP in OTP field and click the make payment option.
- Your recharge for metro card will be successful and the recharge amount will be reflected in your Metro card within 2 hours.
How to Check the Transaction History of your Metro Card?
Some times we recharge the amount and forget about the amount recharged and will get panic while traveling, you can check the transaction history of your Metro recharge in the following way.
- Visit any Metro station
- Go to the Value added machine
- Scan your Metro card on the machine.
- Upon scanning the Metro card the machine will display the transaction history of your Metro card.