- Apple is known to release its products on the fourth Friday of September any following year. If this same system is followed this year, then most probably, iPhone 13 shall be released on 24th of September, 2021, that falls on the fourth Friday of the month September, this year.
- Despite the coronavirus-related delays that faced the iPhone 12, pushing its launch to October 13, Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claims that the iPhone 13 should return to a normal release schedule in 2021.
- Various rumours point toward the iPhone 13 coming in the same four sizes as the iPhone 12: a 5.4-inch iPhone 13 mini, a 6.1-inch iPhone 13, a 6.1-inch iPhone 13 Pro and a 6.7-inch iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- This new device will be priced according to the iPhone 12 range, that is $699, $799, $999 and $1,099, respectively according to its variants. Apple tends to keep its pricing for each new generation of iPhone relatively close to the one that preceded it.
- The overall design remains similar to the iPhone 12 series with flat sides, and a notch though the cutout is visible smaller this time around. The dimensions are listed as 146.64×71.5×7.56mm is close if not quite identical to last year’s iPhone 12.
- The big change comes around the back where the two cameras now sit diagonally from each other. The same camera design was seen in yesterday’s iPhone 13 mini-CAD leak though we sadly don’t get info on the actual sensors.
- A variety of leaks and reports have the iPhone 13 tipped to come with a smaller display notch, after several generations of using the same, somewhat bulky notch. Apple will apparently achieve this notch downsizing by combining the currently separated infrared flood illuminator, sensor and dot projector, which make up the iPhone 12’s Face ID unlocking system, into a single module.
- The RED edition of the iPhone 13 has made a show off last week and people can wait to have it on their hands. Its sleeky and exotic Red look has driven away many customers into reserving their slots in the advance bookings.
- Apart from the specifications listed below, a newer leak has been updated about the device that will have an LTPO panel, and that Samsung Display will be the company to make it. It will enable the phone to have a super smooth refreshing rate that will keep the frame neat.
|Performance||Apple A14 Bionic|
|Display||6.2 inches (15.75 cm)|
|Camera||13 MP + 13 MP|
|Price in India||89990|
|RAM||4 GB, 4GB|
|Launch in India||September 24, 2021 (most probably)|
|Front Camera||13 MP|
|Processor||Apple A14 Bionic|
|Rear Camera||13 MP + 13 MP|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Operating System||IOS v14|
|SIM Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Launch Date||September 24, 2021 (most probably)|
|Price in India||89990 Indian Rupees|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano; SIM2: e-SIM|
|Network||5G: Supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Chipset||Apple A14 Bionic|
|Graphics||Apple GPU (four-core graphic)|
|Processor||Hexa Core (3.1 GHz, Dual core, Firestorm + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, icestorm)|
|Waterproof||Yes, Water resistant|
|Pixel Density||450 ppi|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches (15.75 cm)|
|Screen resolution||1170 x 2532 Pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Face detection, Touch to Focus|
|Image Resolution||4128 x 3096 Pixels|
|Auto Focus||Yes, Phase Detection Autofocus|
|Resolution||13 MP Primary Camera, 13 MP, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera|
|Optical Image Resolution||Yes|
|Flash||Yes, Retina Flash|
|Front Camera Resolution||13 MP Primary Camera|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Mass Storage device, USB charging|
|Network Support||5G + 4G + 3G + 2G|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, Glonass|
|SIM1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300 (band 40), FD-LTE 1800 (band 3), + 3G Bands: UMTS 1900/2100/850/900 MHz+ 2G Bands: GSM 1800/1900/850/900 MHz, GPRS: Available, EDGE: Available|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: eSIM|
|SIM2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300 (band 40), FD-LTE 1800 (band 3), + 3G Bands: UMTS 1900/2100/850/900 MHz+ 2G Bands: GSM 1800/1900/850/900 MHz, GPRS: Available, EDGE: Available|