The Telangana State Government is providing an online land records portal which offers all the revenue and registration services related to the land. Dharani portal enables you to find the exact market value of any land situated in Telangana State. If you are planning to buy land or sell or buy a plot or sell and you are searching to know the exact market value of the land then it is very easy. Earlier to know the market value of the land we used to visit the registration office but the Government of Telangana made it very easy to the people of Telangana State because by using the Dharani portal you can check the land market value online for free even sitting at home.
How to Find the Market Value of land/plot online in Telangana?
- Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Click on the Login option from the main menu.
- A Login popup window will be displayed.
- Select the user type as a citizen.
- Enter the mobile number which was given while registering to the Dharani portal.
- After entering the mobile number an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and the captcha code and click the login button.
- Dharani online services page will be displayed.
- Now select the market value option.
Non AgriculturalLand option.
- Select the District from the list of Districts.
- Select the Mandal from the list.
- Select the Village from the list.
- Select the Ward number or block number from the list.
- Now enter the plot number and click the submit button.
- A window will be displayed with the market value details.
Check Market Value of Non Agricultural Land online for free – https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
How to Find the Market Value of Land/plot at SRO?
- Visit the SRO where your land is registered along with the photocopy of your land registration document.
- Take a market value application form.
- Complete the application with the required details.
- The details will be like land owner name, father name, address etc.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Now submit the market value application form along with the photocopy of your land document.
- You will get a receipt; keep the receipt safe because it contains the issuing date.
- On the issuing day show the receipt at the SRO office to collect the Market value report of your land or plot.