- Motorola Moto G30 smartphone was launched on 15th February 2021 with a price of INR 10999/-.
- It was actually predicted long before that the mobile was supposed to be launched in March but to a very much surprise, it launched at once in the month of February with all its other relatable set: Motorola Moto G10.
- Motorola Moto G30 comes up with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display and a proper screen resolution of 720×1600 pixels.
- Motorola Moto G30 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto G30 is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Motorola Moto G30 supports proprietary fast charging of 18W. The phone is expected to complete its full charge within 2.3 hours.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto G30 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron. The rear camera setup has an Autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron.
- Motorola Moto G30 is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Motorola Moto G30 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Motorola Moto G30 measures 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 200.00 grams. It was launched in Dark Pearl and Pastel Sky colours.
- Connectivity options on the Motorola Moto G30 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- As of 10th March 2021, Motorola Moto G30 price in India starts at Rs. 10,999. The sets are easily available on Flipkart for Indian customers.
|Android version||Android v11|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa core|
|Rear Camera||64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||13 MP|
|Date of the launch||February 15th, 2021|
|Operating System||Android v11|
|Custom UI||Color OS|
|SIM Slot||Dual SIM, GSM/CDMA+GSM/CDMA|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano|
|Network Compatibility||4G: Available 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Networks currently active in India||4G,3G,2G: (supports Indian bands)|
|Colours||Dark Pearl, Pastel Sky|
*Dimensions= Length x Width x Height
|Screen Size||6.50 inches|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen density||399 ppi|
|Screen resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Input Mechanism|
|Screen to body ratio (calculated)||90.80 %|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v5|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 460|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable Storage up to (GB)||1000|
|Resolution||64-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.4-micron) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.12-micron) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.75-micron) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.75-micron)|
|Resolution||13-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.12-micron)|
|Duration||2.3 hours to fully charge|
|Quick Charging||Proprietary, 18W|
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|SIM 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) /900(band 8) /850(band5) 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|SIM 2:||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7) /900(band 8)/ 850(band5) 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900/ 850 / 900MHz GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Rear mounted|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, compass sensor|
More Phones from Motorola:
- Motorola One Vision- INR 14,999.00
- Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021- INR 24990.00
- Motorola Moto G Power- INR 13999.00
- Motorola Moto G8- INR 18390.00
- Motorola Moto G7 Power- INR 15999.00
Major Competitors of Motorola Moto G30:
- Infinix Hot 10- INR 9499
- Realme Narzo 30A-INR 8999
- Redmi Note 9 Pro- INR 12999
- Redmi Note 9- INR 10999
- Apple iPhone- INR 9989
- Poco M3- INR 10999
- Redmi 9 Power- INR 10499
- Oppo A15-INR 9775