If you are wondering to buy a non-agricultural land or sell and you want to know the exact market value of that particular
How to Find the Market Value of Non Agricultural Land online in Telangana?
- Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Click on the Login option from the main menu.
- Login popup window will be displayed.
- Select the user type as a citizen.
- Enter the mobile number which was given while registering to the Dharani portal.
- After entering the mobile number an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and the captcha code and click the login button.
- Dharani online services page will be displayed.
- Now select the market value option.
- Select Non Agricultural Land option.
- Select the District from the list of Districts.
- Select the Mandal from the list.
- Select the Village from the list.
- Select the Ward number or block number from the list.
- Now enter the plot number and click the submit button.
- A window will be displayed with the market value details.
Check Market Value of Non Agricultural Land online for free – https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
How to Find the Market Value of Non Agricultural Land at SRO?
- Visit the SRO where your land is registered along with the photocopy of your land registration document.
- Take a market value application form.
- Complete the application with the required details.
- The details will be like land owner name, father name, address etc.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Now submit the market value application form along with the photocopy of your land document.
- You will get a receipt; keep the receipt safe because it contains the issuing date.
- On the issuing day show the receipt at the SRO office to collect the Market value report of your non agricultural land.