If you are wondering to buy a property or sell a property and you want to know the exact market value of that property then you are in the right place. The Telangana State Government is providing an online integrated land records portal which provides all the revenue and registration services related to the land and properties. Dharani portal allows you to find the exact Government decided market value of the property. The only thing you need to do is get registered to the portal and by following the below mentioned steps you can find the exact market value of any property located in Telangana State.
How to Find the Market Value of a Property online in Telangana?
- Visit the Dharani official portal.
- Click on the Login option from the main menu.
- Login popup window will be displayed.
- Select the user type as a citizen.
- Enter the mobile number which was given while registering to the Dharani portal.
- After entering the mobile number an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and the captcha code and click the login button.
- Dharani online services page will be displayed.
- Now select the market value option.
- Select Non Agricultural Land option.
- Select the District from the list of Districts.
- Select the Mandal from the list.
- Select the Village from the list.
- Select the Ward number or block number from the list.
- Now enter the plot number and click the submit button.
- A window will be displayed with the market value details.
Check Market Value of property online for free – https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/
How to Find the Market Value of a Property at SRO?
- Visit the SRO where your property is registered along with the photocopy of your property registration document.
- Take a market value application form.
- Complete the application with the required details.
- The details will be like property owner name, father name, address etc.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Now submit the market value application form along with the photocopy of your property document.
- You will get a receipt; keep the receipt safe because it contains the issuing date.
- On the issuing day show the receipt at the SRO office to collect the Market value report of your property.