RTA Form29 Download Ownership Transfer

RC Transfer – Form 29

If you are planning to buy a second vehicle or planning to sell a old vehicle, at the time of purchase or sale the owner of the vehicle must transfer the ownership to the purchaser. Legally that will be done by the RTA – Road Transport Authority. The one who is willing to sell the vehicle that person must apply for the ownership transfer through Form 29 provided by RTA. Form 29 can be used to apply for the RC transfer from one person to another.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *