- Samsung Galaxy F62 gets launched in India with an extraordinary 7000mAh massive battery. It was completely unexpected feature that marked the smartphone market.
- However, there were certain features with were not very impressive as compared to its competitors. Well, smartphone geeks can well agree how fast is Samsung while it comes to updating its features.
- The first impression of Galaxy F62 is that it comes with a plastic look that may be easily prone to minor scratches. The look includes a laser gradient-like design. Coming to the front side, it gets a Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. The frames on the sides are made of plastic as well.
- The peak brightness is 480 nits (our lux meter test result was 473 lux), which is low as compared to competing phones like Oneplus Nord which can get brighter. But you can see the display on F62 at max brightness while outdoors.
- The Samsung Galaxy F62 is available in three colour variants namely, the laser green, laser blue, and laser grey, all equally pricing around Rs. 23999 to Rs. 25999 depending on the RAM and storage capacity. The 6GB+128GB Variant is scheduled with 23999 Indian Rupees, whereas the 8GB+128GB variant is around 25999 Indian Rupees.
- This new smartphone is a flagship 7nm Exynos 9825 processor powering a 7,000 mAh battery, which is supported by a Type C 25W superfast charger.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy F62 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera; a second 12-megapixel camera; a third 5-megapixel camera and a fourth 5-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has an Autofocus. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- 2021 is the year when no more chargers shall be available in the box as it goes with the Apple smartphones, but same is not the case with Galaxy F62 as it welcomes a PD charger.
- What else can you expect in the box along with Samsung Galaxy F62:
- 25W Power Adapter (PD 3.0)
- Type C to Type C cable
- Sim ejection Tool
- Documentation such as Quick Start guide, Warranty Card, Regional Lock Guide)
- For those who are looking for the battery-centred smartphone, then one must go for this set. If you are into camera or other specifications then there are other cool smartphones out there in market which you can go through.
- In other hands, if we talk about the benchmark of this set, the speed tops the list. We hope that Samsung phones maintain this speed through the journey on a particular set, because when a new set is purchased, the speed is obviously better but soon degrades as the set turns old. Therefore, we hope that it maintains its quality speed throughout.
|Android version||Android v11|
|Supporting Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available 2G: Available|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825|
|Rear Camera||64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||32 MP|
|Date of the launch||February 16, 2021 (Official)|
|Operating System||Android v11|
|Custom UI||Samsung One UI|
|SIM Slot||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano|
|Network Compatibility||4G, 3G, 2G|
|Networks currently active in India||4G, 3G, 2G.|
|Built material||Plastic (back)|
|Colours||Laser Green, Laser Blue, Laser Grey|
|Screen Size||6.7 inches (17.02 cm)|
|Screen resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Bezel-less display||Yes, with punch-hole display|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Touch Screen||Yes, with capacitive touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio (claimed by the brand)||91%|
|Screen to Body Ratio (calculated)||86.66%|
|Chipset||Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825|
|Processor||Octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core + 2.4 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Yes, up to 1TB|
|USB OTG Support||Yes|
|Resolution||64 MP f/1.8, Wide Angle Primary Camera(26 mm focal length, 1.7″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size)12 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera5 MP f/2.2, Depth Camera5 MP f/2.4, Macro Camera|
|Sensor||Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor|
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||9000×7000 Pixels|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording||3840×2160 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution||32 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle Primary Camera (26 mm focal length, 2.8″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size)|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast charging, 25W|
NETWORK & CONNECTIVITY:
|SIM Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|SIM 1||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3) 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE:Available|
|SIM 2||4G Bands: TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3) 3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS: Available EDGE: Available|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|GPS||yes, with A-GPS, Glonass|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
MULTIMEDIAAND OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES:
|FM Radio||Yes, recording option|
|Audio features||Dolby Atmos|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Side|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
MAJOR PRESENT COMPETITORS of Xiaomi Mi 11:
- Samsung Galaxy M51- Rs. 22,999/-
- Realme X7 Pro-Rs. N/A
- Samsung Galaxy F41- Rs. 15,499/-
- OnePlus Nord- Rs. 27,999/-
- Samsung Galaxy M31s-Rs. 19,499/-
What makes these models a primitive competitor, the following reasons are:
|Faster processor||Quad Core 2.3 GHz|
|Higher Pixel density||409 ppi|
|Lesser Thickness||8.2 mm|
|Lesser Weight||213 grams|