- When it comes to Indian brand for purchasing watches, Indians do know how valuable and trustworthy is Titan. After all it is a TATA product
- This year Titan took a slight break from luxury watches and focused more on competitive track bands when youngsters are shifting their focus towards staying fit and healthy especially during the pandemic event.
- If you aren’t still unsure, TraQ proves to be the first ever smart gear developed entirely by Titan and conceptualized in-house at the design studio in Bengaluru.
- The TraQ is not a single watch but an entire series comprising of three variants called TraQ Lite, TraQ Triathlon and TraQ Cardio. Their prices too vary accordingly.
- The prices of these models start from 3,999 Indian Rupees onwards up to 17,999. TraQ Lite is an introductory activity watch from the brand and the range starts from Rs. 3999 whereas the TraQ Triathlon and TraQ Cardio are priced at Rs. 17,999 and Rs. 16,999 respectively.
- These devices are completely lab-tested waterproof and therefore can be used in sport activities like swimming.
|Model(s)||TraQ Lite, TraQ Triathlon and TraQ Cardio.|
|Price in India||Starting from 3,999 INR up to 17,999 INR|
|Release date||8th February 2021|
|Water Resistance Depth||5ATM|
|Dial Material||Toughened Mineral Glass|
|Sensor||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Compatible Device||Android, iOS|
|Battery Life||7 days|
|Other Connectivity Features||onboard GPS|
Platform and storage features:
|Compatible Operating System||Android, iOS|
Fitness and watch functions:
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||Yes|
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Other Fitness Features||Multi-Sport Modes|