- Redmi Note Series are highly anticipated as per the historical Xiaomi successful smartphones those offer a smart design, an excellent performance and an unmatchable expense.
- The gossips have started since the month of November, 2020 to veil off the launch as a bunch of Redmi Note 9 devices bannered every smartphone corners. Therefore, 2021 is warm in welcoming the pr7edictions following the actual release.
- Xiaomi India has also been teasing the upcoming phones of late, explicitly saying that the Redmi Note 10 series is coming in March this year.
- Previously claimed by a tipsters/ predictor named Ishan Agarwal that Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro shall be releasing in India in the month of February, prediction failed wrong. Now we know that such is not going happen, the expectation now relies on the midst of March which parallelizes with the launch of Redmi Note 9 Pro and Note 9 Pro Max in India.
- This tipster’s suggestions also claim that the model shall be available in two variants namely, the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. Meanwhile, differentiating Redmi Note Pro with three variants: 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
- The series is believed to be world’s first smartphone to feature a 108MP camera. The camera-centric phone has a Penta camera setup and a 32 MP selfie camera.
- A leak from the Xiaomi UI Telegram channel suggests at least the Redmi Note 10 Pro will finally switch to a 120Hz LCD screen. The same leak also revealed that the Pro model will pack a 64MP primary camera along with ultra-wide, macro, and depth sensors. Its global version is expected to come with NFC, with a pack of Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset and a 5050mAh battery.
- According to Xiaomi, the handsets will be the “smoothest ever.” The messaging suggests the series might finally adopt high refresh rate screens. Last year’s Redmi Note 9 Pro and Pro Max continued with 60Hz displays, while competitor Realme 6 Pro had already upgraded to a 90Hz screen. Both the Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro are rumoured to have 4G and 5G options to choose from. The phones were also purportedly listed on certification sites including the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Xiaomi Redmi’s competitor is OPPO’s Realme series which is believed to be one of the current favourite android-based smartphones in India beside Redmi sets. To this the Xiaomi will have to keep the Redmi note 10 series competitively priced to tackle similar value-for-money offerings from rival Realme. To this the predictors claim that Xiaomi might price pretty aggressively in India.
- Last year, the Redmi Note 9 Pro started retailing at Rs. 12,999 (~$178) for the 4GB model, while the Note 9 Pro Max cost Rs. 16,999 (~$233) for the standard 6GB of RAM version. We expect prices for the Redmi Note 10 series to remain in line with those of its predecessor.
- Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain and Redmi Business Lead Sneha Tainwala have tweeted teaser videos to suggest the launch of the Redmi Note 10 series in India. Although the exact specifications of the Redmi Note 10 series will be revealed at the time of their announcement, the usage of the term “smoothest” in the teasers posted by Jain and Tainwala suggests that the new smartphones could offer a high refresh rate and new SoCs.
- Last month, Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing teased the launch of the Redmi Note 10 by asking users about their expectations with the new phone. The Redmi Note 10 is speculated to come alongside the Redmi Note 10 Pro this month. Both phones are tipped to have aggressive pricing.
- Conclusively, not much else is known about the specs of the new Redmi Note 10 series. However, we expect to learn more in the coming days.
- Lenovo K10 Note 128 GB
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X2 Pro 5G
|Launch date||Expected in the midst of March|
|Display||6.47-inch FHD AMOLED|
|Camera||108 MP+20MP+12MP+5MP+2MP (back) 32 MP (front)|
|Sensor||ISOCELL HMX Bright sensor|
|Screen protection||Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM730G featuring Adreno 618 GPU|
|CPU||octa-core Kryo 470 Gold & Kryo 470 Silver CPU|
|Charging||48W fast charge technology|
|Colors/variants||Aurora Green, Glacier White, and Midnight Black|
|Other availability features||A proximity sensor, an In-screen ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, vibration motor, and an IR blaster. The set also contains an optical fingerprint scanner built in the display.|